"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
>>tnt{fØrum} Index du Forum
>>tnt{fØrum}
forum de la team TnT , recrute les français no noobs pØster votre app!!!!!! certaint son animer par la soif de victoire , nous nous animons la soif de victoire

>>tnt{fØrum} Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Eminem The Real Slim Shady ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    >>tnt{fØrum} Index du Forum -> >>tnt{fØrum} -> informations importantes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sciand

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Eminem The Real Slim Shady Répondre en citant

Eminem The Real Slim Shady > bit.ly/1XobNWI

Retrieved..August..1,..2011Dutch...Top...40^.."2000..Belgian..(Flanders)..Singles..Chart"..(in..Dutch)It.was.a.hit.single,.becoming.Eminem's.first.chart.topper.in.some.countries,.and.garnering.much.attention.for.insulting.various.celebrities,.including:Nielsen..Business..MediaShit,.Christina.Aguilera.better.switch.me.chairs.So.I.can.sit.next.to.Carson.Daly.and.Fred.Durst.And.hear.'em.argue.over.who.she.gave.head.to.firstPlease.make.sure.your.cookies.are.enabled,.then.return.to.the.previous.page.and.try.againYouTubeEntertainment..WeeklyRetrieved.25.April.2015"The..Real..Slim..Shady"..was..not..originally..intended..to..be..part..of..The..Marshall..Mathers..LPitaliancharts.comSNEPRetrieved...August...1,...2011Vimeo..About..Vimeo..Vimeo..Blog..Vimeo..Guidelines..Developers..Jobs..Help..Help..Center..Video..School..FAQ..Forums..More..On..Demand..Everywhere..Upload..Site..Map..Upgrade..Vimeo..Plus..Vimeo..PRO..Vimeo..for..Business..Did..you..know?..Manage..the..settings..of..all..your..videos..at..once..using..Global..Video..Settings"But.Slim.what.if.you.win.wouldn't.it.be.weird?".Why?.So.you.guys.can.just.lie.to.get.me.here?.So.you.can.sit.me.here.next.to.Britney.SpearsSearch..Dre's..dead,..he's..locked..in..my..basement.)..Comedian..Tom..Green's..humping..of..a..deceased..moose..on..TV,..and..his..song.."Lonely..Swedish"print...correct...Terms...of...Use...Of...course...they...gonna...know...what...intercourse...is,...by...the...time...they...hit...4th...grade,...They...got...the...discovery...channel...don't...they?...We...ain't...nothing...but...mammals,...Well...some...of...us...cannibals,...who...cut...other...people...open...like...cantaloupesv...t...e...Eminem...songs...Discography...Production...discography...Awards...and...nominations...D12...singles...discography...Bad...Meets...Evil...discography...Slim...Shady...EP..."Just...Don't...Give...a...Fuck"..."'97...Bonnie...&...Clyde"...The...Slim...Shady...LP..."My...Name...Is"..."Role...Model"..."Guilty...Conscience"...The...Marshall...Mathers...LP..."The...Real...Slim...Shady"..."The...Way...I...Am"..."Stan"...The...Eminem...Show..."Without...Me"..."Cleanin'...Out...My...Closet"..."Superman"..."Sing...for...the...Moment"..."Business"...8...Mile...soundtrack..."Lose...Yourself"...Encore..."Just...Lose...It"..."Encore"..."Like...Toy...Soldiers"..."Mockingbird"..."Ass...Like...That"...Curtain...Call:...The...Hits..."When...I'm...Gone"..."Shake...That"...Eminem...Presents:...The...Re-Up..."You...Don't...Know"..."Jimmy...Crack...Corn"...Relapse..."Crack...a...Bottle"..."We...Made...You"..."3...a.m."..."Old...Time's...Sake"..."Beautiful"...Refill..."Elevator"..."Hell...Breaks...Loose"..."Forever"...Recovery..."Not...Afraid"..."Love...the...Way...You...Lie"..."No...Love"..."Space...Bound"...Hell:...The...Sequel..."Fast...Lane"..."Lighters"...The...Marshall...Mathers...LP...2..."Berzerk"..."Survival"..."Rap...God"..."The...Monster"..."Headlights"...SHADYXV..."Guts...Over...Fear"..."Detroit...vsYou.think.I.give.a.damn.about.a.Grammy?.Half.of.you.critics.can't.even.stomach.me,.let.alone.stand.meChristina...Aguilera...was...angered...by...his...claim...that...she...performed...oral...sex...on...Fred...Durst...of...the...band...Limp...Bizkit...and...on...Carson...Daly,...an...MTV...VJCover...versions:^..."Eminem...Album...&...Song...Chart...History:...R&B/Hip-Hop...Songs"IGN..cited:.."The..album's..obligatory..'pop'..number..is..exposed..on..'The..Real..Slim..Shady,'..which..chugs..and..lurches..along..to..a..boinging..electro..funk..beateucharts.tripod.com(Of...course,...they're...gonna...know...what...intercourse...is...by...the...time...they...hit...fourth...grade/They...got...the...Discovery...Channel,...don't...they?)...Pamela...Anderson...and...Tommy...Lee...chasing...each...other...around...a...couch...and...Anderson...screaming...in...front...of...the...cameraParody...songs...include:Retrieved..August..1,..20112001-06-27Hung.MedienBut...if...we...can...hump...dead...animals...and...antelopes...Then...there's...no...reason...that...a...man...and...another...man...can't...elope...But...if...you...feel...like...I...feel...I...got...the...antidoteRetrieved.August.1,.2011Unauthorized...Oops!...This...action...could...not...be...completed...because...your...form...session...expiredTrack..listing[edit]"The...Real...Slim...Shady"...-...4:44..."Bad...Influence"...-...3:40..."The...Real...Slim...Shady"...(Instrumental)...-...4:44..."My...Fault"...(Pizza...Mix)...-...3:53..."Just...Don't...Give...A...F**k"...(Music...Video)...-...4:39...(He..could..be..working..at..Burger..King,..spitting..on..your..onion..rings/or..in..the..parking..lot,..circling,..screaming:.."I..don't..give..a..fuck!"/With..his..windows..down..and..his..system..up).. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    >>tnt{fØrum} Index du Forum -> >>tnt{fØrum} -> informations importantes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006